August 17, 2015

STYLENANDA Pick-Up Items Of The Week. *NEW SEGMENT*

Hey guys!

I decided to start a new series of segments. 

I wanna focus on my favourite Korean clothing brand Stylenanda, my favourite cosmetic brand, Nanda's 3 Concept Eyes and my favourite Japanese clothing brand Fig&Viper by Alisa Ueno.

Pick-Up basically means the items to watch and get your hands on.

Each week, I'll be featuring a couple of new and my own personal favourite items to get from each of these brands. 

Each brand will have its own post.

I'll also be featuring their new collections and lookbooks!

Links to get the items will be embedded in post!

I will do more brands on request.

On to the runway show basically!
-
New Pick-Up!

Slim 3/4 Sleeve T-Shirt

$18

- Stretch : Good

Shoulder Width 34cm / Neckline Width 14cm / Neckline Depth 2cm / Sleeve Length 42cm / Sleeve Circ. 20cm

Armhole 18cm / Bust 76cm / Full-length 53cm

The size may differ by 1-2cm depending on measurement methods.

Comes in two colours.


Ivory.


Green.


$32

- Stretch : Good 

Shoulder Width 38cm / Neckline Width 18cm / Neckline Depth 5cm / Sleeve Length 55cm / Sleeve Circ. 24cm 

Armhole 25cm / Bust 108cm / Full-length 58cm 

The size may differ by 1-2cm depending on measurement methods. 



$61

- Stretch : None 

Shoulder Width 28cm / Neckline Width 26.5cm / Neckline Depth 12cm / Sleeve Length X 

Armhole 21cm / Bust 80cm / Waist Circumference 64cm / Hip Circumference 150cm / Full-length 110cm (Lining O) 


The size may differ by 1-2cm depending on measurement methods. 




$42

- Stretch : None 

Waist Circumference 62cm / Hip Circumference 96cm / Full-length 68cm 

The size may differ by 1-2cm depending on measurement methods. 




$58




$73

I am in love. They're so neat and different.



$11



-

My Pick!


$17

- Stretch : Average 

Shoulder Width 45cm / Neckline Width 20cm / Neckline Depth 6cm / Sleeve Length 24cm 

Armhole 22cm / Bust 96cm / Front Full-length 67cm / Back Full-length 70cm 

The size may differ by 1-2cm depending on measurement methods. 


This is a bit late but here's Stylenanda's Summer Collection.

PREVIEW










No comments:

Post a Comment

(ノ・ェ・)ノ