August 17, 2015

LINE PLAY.


Hey!

I hope you all have heard about Line Play by now.

It's a cute app basically, all about dressing up your avatar and decorating your room.

Cute character gachas from my favourite Ayumi Hamasaki all the way to The Powerpuff Girls.

It's kinda sucky when you first start out in the beginning but once you rack up some of them gems which, isn't that difficult to do, it's super fun.

If only you could have more closet space.

Any who...

I HAVE AN ACCOUNT!

Ya'll should like add me as a friend?

My username is like...Kota or something.

Invite me as well or just do that instead?

I still don't know how this shit works.

My Invite Code:

GC-2954-8700

Write yours in the comments and we can both get gems and be friends!

ôヮô

Psst!

If you want, I can also post some codes as they come available where you can get free gifts and even free codes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

(ノ・ェ・)ノ