August 23, 2014

4 Different Ways To NATURALLY Do "The Nude Lip."

    ♥4 Different Ways To NATURALLY Do...
                "The Nude Lip."♥

The Nude Lip craze is something that will never die down or go away...ever. It's a simple way to tone down any dramatic eye makeup or any outfit. It matches everything. And it's very natural. 

Although, it is a little hard to find the exact lip product and in the perfect shade. It has taken me years! 2 or 3 to be exact. Tons of trial and errors with products and colours. Either they were too light and I looked a little crack-ey or they were too dark. Sometimes the products was too dry and made my lips look and feel like...just hell. Let's just say that. Sometimes the products were too shiny or the products wasn'tt thick/solid enough and therefore it was streaky. 

Ugh! Enough already!

So, during the few years that I have been searching for my perfect nude, I've found a few product and shades that have worked well for me! I'm mixed and so that makes it a little harder to find a nude. You can go either way : dark or light. But it's never truly right. 

It's also a little funny to see girls that just can't get it together and their nude lip looks a little...like...skin discoloration and that's not what we want. So, I'm here to help you all, especially those with in between skin complexions to do the infamous Nude Lip.

"Kota, what do you mean by naturally?" Well, I'll tell ya! No, not by using natural, organic products, I mean by making it look as though as if you lip is literally that colour. Therefore, the product isn't going to be too matte or too shiny. The certain way and area you apply it helps give it that effect. In the meantime...on to look #1!

Look #1 : As Natural As You Can Get!

The first thing you want to do is buff your lips. Really good! This is the first out of the two key's to mastering these looks. 
Once you're done with that, you need to apply lip balm! I am using...


Maybelline's Baby Lips Dr.Rescue in I think, I'm not totally sure, in Berry Soft ($3.50). Don't worry, these hardly give off colour so they won't mess up your nude colour. Very sheer. But you don't have to use this, you can use any lip balm, preferably your favourite! This is the other key to masterization! A lot of nude products tend to dry out your lips more than any other colour, for whatever reason so ALWAYS be sure to apply lip balm.





Once your done with applying your lip balm, next you want to apply some lipstick! 



The lip colour I am using is Maybelline's Color Sensational The Buffs in Blushing Beige ($5.50). You want to then apply it on all over your lips. No specific way to do this one because the colour is a little sheer and more shimmery, it won't make a difference. 


The Result!

My two bottom teeth look even more out of place here...

So, as you can see, it's a very sheer, shimmering nude colour. It is seriously, as natural as you can get. You can, if you want, apply more layers but then it will look a little weird and of course, non-natural and not nude at all. It's a very light lip colour and it is my go-to nude. I wear this product when I do my everyday look...everyday! I do have to apply once later on if I'm really busy. It's just that light. 
On to the next look!

Look #2 : Thick But Almost There!

Of course you want to start fresh and apply lip balm. 






Then you want to apply Too Faced La Creme Nude Beach ($22) to your lips. Applying a little bit more pressure than usual and swiping it all on your lips.




The Result!




The thing is with this product, it's going to feel a little thick on your lips but the look is truly worth it. 
But, last but hardly the least is the final look!

Look #3 : The Perfect Natural Nude Lip

Again, buff and apply lip balm.





Sephora doesn't put names or anything on their lipstick...thing...sticks. But I do have pictures.




You want to apply that only on the top and bottom edges of your lips. Don't worry about meeting at the corners, it doesn't matter. It'll all blend in the end. 




Then blend the harsh edges with your fingertip.

Downward=Bottom Lip
Upward=Top Lip




Then you want to take the Too Faced Nude Beach and apply that in the middle and blending it with the Sephora lip colour. 




The Result!


You can even apply Loreal's leGloss Colour Riche Lip Gloss in Baby Blossom ($6). It blends the two product and colours better and gives it a cute flirty finish. To be honest, I hate matte nude lips. It's unnatural and just not cute.





So, there you go! A little picture heavy but, good information. As you can see I have natural pink lips and if I can get a good nude going, so can you! 

DISCLAIMER: I DO EDIT pictures to some extent. Only to further quality to show products better, or to lighten, soften and filter for dramatic effect on SOME pictures. No Photoshop etc. is being used or body configuring. Thank You.

Go and try my 4 Different Ways To NATURALLY Do "The Nude Lip" today! Even send pictures to my email if you'd like! For more questions and answers, leave a comment and/or email me at kota143486@gmail.com ! !























No comments:

Post a Comment

(ノ・ェ・)ノ