August 19, 2014

Guess Who's Back!

♥Me!♥

So, I know that I have been gone for a long time now. About a month or just a little over that. Again, it was because I needed a new computer and obviously I just got one! I love it so much! 

A few things have happened since our parting!

My family from Pittsburgh visited! That was really fun. My cousin got her second hole pierce, my Aunt bought me some things from Claire's and I even made a friend that worked there! 

I went shopping and bought a pretty dress. 

I started school! Today is my first day actually (tell me why I'm already struggling).

I straightened my hair finally. I went from being the curly au naturale to a pretty, high ponytail doof again! 

I even found out my friend from Lima might even be moving to my city!

So far, life is looking up! ♥

Picture Time!


Here's the pretty dress I bought! From Gabe's for only $3. Look at those fabulous vacuum wires and chalk pieces...



My Aunt had given me this bracelet. I don't normally wear crosses but this one was so pretty and it had the stretchy, pully, weird mechanism to it to be able to tighten and loosen it, I couldn't help but love it. And of course, I added sparkles I mean...for the awful effect right? >.<

Blur.




bra. Darn it. I hate this shirt sometimes. Sorry Guys!


So, here's one of the things my Aunt let me get at Claire's. It's a very simple, small and silver design of an owl, my favourite animal! I can't tell you the price because she paid for it. 






I absolutely fell in love with this bracelet when I seen it at Claire's. It's sparkly with cz diamonds of course and it reminded me of the K-Pop group INFINITE's symbol! Again, she paid for it, can't say the price.

Also...


I finally straightened my hair! Look at that crooked-ness. I just have a lopsided head and so this always happened, I've learned to embrace it!

Well, that's all for now! New school schedule is up! 












No comments:

Post a Comment

(ノ・ェ・)ノ