July 9, 2014

Sparkly Milk Nail PICTORIAL.

        ♥Sparkly Milk Nail Pictorial!♥


Weird nail name right? I don't know. I thought it was cute. It may looks like I did a sloppy job and that the nail polish is on my skin, that's just Vaseline because I put that on before and after so my skin can be very moisturized (and shiny) because, I have bad dry skin around my nails and I pick...at...the skin. 

Anywho! I really like pastel or nude nail colours because their subtle, soft, girly and simple. And adding some sparkles really make them even more girly! I also like my nails to have the illusion of being fake. So I add lots of top coat and I shape them a weird, certain way to appear fake. Weird, I know. 

But, this is a nail tutorial that I literally just came up with last night and tried. It was my first time and I know in the future I can tweak it and make it even better. It's a step up from my typical go-to nails which I will have a tutorial for sometime soon! The nails give me a very simple and natural dolly vibe but more of a Eoljjang look. I know most people type Ulzzang but I never know how many a's or z's to put. I usually end up typing it like this : Ullzzaang.
I also write it romanized because that's easier for me and let's people know that how you actually pronounce it.

Well, I just went way off, let's start the pictorial!

Products Used.


Loreal's how romantic : $5
Revlon's Top Speed Jaded : $5
Q's #35. : .99

The Q brand, I got at my local beauty supply so...yeah.

Make sure your nails are clean of any previous polished, trimmed and filed.



You NEED to apply 3 coats because Loreal's nail polish is a very water based and it makes it hard for the pastel colours to show. Also, by doing 3 coats, you'll really get that milky effect.


When you dab the the tissue on the nail, apply more pressure at the top and less and less when going down the nail. Go about 3/4 of the way down to get that gradient/ombre effect. You'll need to work quickly because the nail polish dries quickly on the tissue. You'll need to reapply several times.


Apply the Q nail polish the same as you did with the Revlon, more at the top and less at the bottom. 

You can add more top coat to blend everything together better.

Finishing Product!





Total Cost For Today's Look:$10.99

Go and try my Sparkly Milk Nails today! Even send pictures to my email if you'd like! For more questions and answers, leave a comment and/or email me at kota143486@gmail.com ! !

DISCLAIMER: I DO EDIT pictures to some extent. Only to further quality to show products better, or to lighten, soften and filter for dramatic effect on SOME pictures. No Photoshop etc. is being used or body configuring. Thank You.


♥Be Dazzling!♥



No comments:

Post a Comment

(ノ・ェ・)ノ