July 12, 2014

OOTD???

                  ♥OOTD???♥

Well, this was supposed to be an OOTD post BUT...I seriously forgot to take actual pictures of my outfit. I was too focused on taking pictures of my face and then my camera died and I am just a hot mess! 

So here are a the pictures I took!

Me trying to look sophisticated.

I look a little weird here...



My mouth so shiny...these eyelashes always look so crooked.

To the left.

Now to the right.




Headband from Claires : (look at past OOTD for price information!)
Top from Kohls : $3

DISCLAIMER: I DO EDIT pictures to some extent. Only to further quality to show products better, or to lighten, soften and filter for dramatic effect on SOME pictures. No Photoshop etc. is being used or body configuring. Thank You.

♥Be Dazzling!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

(ノ・ェ・)ノ