July 14, 2014

How I Do My Eyebrows.

         ♥How I Do My Eyebrows!♥


I decided to do a quick pictorial for you guys. I'm actually very disappointed in myself because this was so rushed. I'm extremely busy today but I really wanted to stay on schedule and post something for you guys. Let's just say this now, I will be doing an updated/revised version of this pictorial in the future so stay tuned for that!

Products Used.


Rimmel London in Dark Brown : $3
perfekt in Espresso : $22

My Eyebrow Before.




Brush the brow because you may have some naps...you'd be surprised. 
The reason to draw slightly past the initial brow is to elongate them and to make them closer together to appear as if you have a thinner nose bridge.
Smudge, so you can get that gradient effect but more naturally.



Just draw gentle strokes and add a little arch at the end and then stroke downward to add a little tail.


I can't really explain how I do this but, when I brush the gel throughout my brows, I go along with the arch that I've drawn to make my brows look more polished.

Finished Look!

Hair Frizz.

I guess I could say I do the whole Korean Straight Brow thing but with a little more of an arch and more...my way, heh!

Total Cost For Today's Look:$25

Go and try this look today! Even send pictures to my email if you'd like! For more questions and answers, leave a comment and/or email me at kota143486@gmail.com ! !

DISCLAIMER: I DO EDIT pictures to some extent. Only to further quality to show products better, or to lighten, soften and filter for dramatic effect on SOME pictures. No Photoshop etc. is being used or body configuring. Thank You.


♥Be Dazzling!♥



Here's an awkward bit of vid I took the other day.





No comments:

Post a Comment

(ノ・ェ・)ノ