July 26, 2014

OOTD! (forreal this time.)

♥OOTD.♥


So, the past few times I tried this whole OOTD thing, I've failed. But, this time, it's a lot better? Haha, I don't know. I tried this time!

I wore a oversized Rihanna t-shirt I got from her concert in Detroit tucked into...

Her face looks a bit funky here but it's ok Rhi Rhi


Love her style on the back. Pinup...iee...

               Some cut-off jean shorts I did myself.


I like subtle distress. All that other stuff is just...too much too much. I'm simple.

The shoes I wore were the blue flip flops I got at H&M at my teeny, tiny haul. Look for that blog post!

But, Here Are A Few More Pictures!







What happened to my face?





My simple Dolly eye makeup. 

Tutorial soon?

I think so.


♥Be Dazzling!♥



No comments:

Post a Comment

(ノ・ェ・)ノ