July 21, 2014

My Skincare Routine.

♥My Skincare Routine.♥



Boom. Yup, that's it. I don't really use much for my face. I have pretty good skin, maybe big pores...I think, but I usually, when I use to much on my face, I tend to get extremely dry patches. No matter what your skin type, using too many different products at once, will suffocate your skin and not help or even make things worse. 

LET YOUR SKIN BREATHE ! !

So, since I have dry skin, I use this ole classic. Been around for over 150 years. They have other moisturizers for other skin problems, dark spots and so on. But, I need the dry skin cream. Don't use all these crazy new products, go with what's been around longer and is trusted. A LITTLE GOES A VERY, VERY LONG WAY. And it's the best thing, I've used to make my skin glow!

A tube...pot...whatever you'd call this, will last you for a whole year...maybe even longer! Depending on how you use it. I use it once a week or when I have a random dry patch. But you can put it on  as many times as needed or desired.

So, all I do is wash my face, free of any makeup! And open up my Pond's.


Emerge my finger tip in there.

it gets in my nails...

                                   And slap it on my face!


This much right here, is all your gonna need for your entire face. This even, if probably too much. It starts going into the skin immediately. 

Puffed out cheek!

                          And here we go!

Look at that big forehead. It attracts the sun so badly...








This is a closeup. It may look as if it makes your skin greasy, and it does. I really do recommend putting it on at night that way it can soak into your skin better and you don't go outside with a greasy face. But, I do sometimes. The greasiness goes away in about a half an hour or so. 



If you put it on a random dry patch, the dry patch will be gone by that evening or the next day! Even days after using this, your skin will be glowing naturally, and you can feel the moisture being brought back to your face. And using this on a regular daily basis, your skin will eventually be more healthy and you won't need to use it as much. Which is why I only use it once a week! 

Until I can get my hands on some Korean cosmetics, I've seen a few things that I need, Pond's, is all I need. It's more expensive to buy it online, but online there are packs of like 3! Sigh...but, I got mine at the Family Dollar up the street for only $5!


I can't even see the difference ! Sorry guys.

DISCLAIMER: I DO EDIT pictures to some extent. Only to further quality to show products better, or to lighten, soften and filter for dramatic effect on SOME pictures. No Photoshop etc. is being used or body configuring. Thank You.

♥Be Dazzling!♥




No comments:

Post a Comment

(ノ・ェ・)ノ