June 25, 2014

♥Bath & Body Works Pure Paradise Diamond Shimmer Mist PRODUCT REVIEW!♥

           ♥Bath & Body Works 
             Pure Paradise 
             Diamond Shimmer Mist                      PRODUCT REVIEW!♥

Such a cute bottle, huh?
I'M LITERALLY IN LOVE.
I know this has nothing to do with makeup or hair or anything like that but, this does make you beautiful...right? 
This is a beauty blog...right?

I've always wanted to try a product like this. I mean, I guess I have before in the past but never found one that I truly fell in love with. I always kind of new that Bath & Body had these but, I never truly paid them any attention. I'm more of a shower gel and body mist kind of gal when it comes to that store. I like their lotion, but, any cheap lotion will do for me. What I really want them to come out with is their own Shampoo and Conditioner line...or do they already have that? I don't think so...

So, when I seen that they had a HUGE sale going on, I swear, it had to be their biggest sale yet. I just had to get something. It goes on until July 6th, and trust me, I go to the mall every Friday...I'M COMING BACK FOR YOU BATH &  BODY. But, I had gotten this lovely product for only 4 DOLLARS. When it's a regular...$14 dollars. But, honestly, I think it's worth the 14 bucks because I can already tell that this product is going to last a long time. With limited use of course...EVEN IF IT WAS EVERYDAY USE, this issh is the bomb. 

I had never tried this smell before but I was immediately caught up with the bottle design and the beautiful cerulean blue colour. Cerulean has to be like, my 4th favourite colour. But, I was also able to see the BILLION amount of sparkles, not glitter, sparkles and I just knew that I'd get some in every spritz. 

First thing I noticed, when I took off the cap was that even the cap was so expensive! It was so durable. But, I could smell the fragrance wafting to my nostrils, not that it was too strong, but that it was of good quality. So, I was quick to spray some on!


No, it doesn't give that beautiful affect when you spray it, I just added that for pretty dramatic effect. But, when you do spray this, spray it on damp/moist skin. Like, maybe right after a bath or shower. Also, use it on the key pressure points on your body. Like your wrist, 


And your neck.

How uncomfortably erotic >.<

Those areas give off a little bit more heat and tend to stay a little damp longer than other areas. But, for today, I decided to spray it on my wrist. 


I couldn't capture a picture great enough for what it looks like when you first spray it on but, it literally looks like a tiny pool of sparkles. You get a decent amount and only need to spray once. I took my other wrist and rubbed them together. I tried to take the best pictures I could with my crappy camera.




As you can see, it's a very subtle look. The sparkles are minimal and not big thick glitter chunks and they give off a very cute, girly and especially a classy, elegant look. I think any woman of any age can wear this spray. It doesn't appear childish at all. 

The spray can last a few hours. Up to 4-5 hours. So depending on how busy you are that day, take it with you and do an extra spritz if it decides to wear off. 

I love it so much because when I move my hands, I can always catch a hint of the scent. I'm thinking about trying this in my hair even. It's so cute. 

I took a quick video to show the sparkles in motion.



Here are a few bonus pictures of the bottle and so you can see the amount of sparkles.




Grade:A+
Percent:100%
  Stars:5/5
   Recommend?Of Course!

Go out and try it and tell me what you thought of the Bath & Body Works Pure Paradise Diamond Shimmer Mist today! They do have other scents so, you can try those if you want! Even send pictures to my email if you'd like! For more questions and answers, leave a comment and/or email me at kota143486@gmail.com ! !

DISCLAIMER: I DO EDIT pictures to some extent. Only to further quality to show products better, or to lighten, soften and filter for dramatic effect on SOME pictures. No Photoshop etc. is being used or body configuring. Thank You.

♥Coming Up Soon!♥
Smashbox Camera Ready CC Cream PRODUCT REVIEW

Everyday Makeup Pictorial!

♥Be Dazzling!♥








No comments:

Post a Comment

(ノ・ェ・)ノ