August 18, 2015

FIG&VIPER Pick-Up Items Of The Week. *NEW SEGMENT*

Hey guys!

I decided to start a new series of segments. 

I wanna focus on my favourite Korean clothing brand Stylenanda, my favourite cosmetic brand, Nanda's 3 Concept Eyes and my favourite Japanese clothing brand Fig&Viper by Alisa Ueno.

Pick-Up basically means the items to watch and get your hands on.

Each week, I'll be featuring a couple of new and my own personal favourite items to get from each of these brands. 

Each brand will have its own post.

I'll also be featuring their new collections and lookbooks!

Links to get the items will be embedded in post!

I will do more brands on request.
-
A little late but...

Season S/S 15

Goodgirl Or Nah

Who IS She?!? She's so fricken hot man.

FIG&VIPER SPRING COLLECTIONは
ゴルフやテニスウェアにインスパイアされたポップなモチーフや、パステルカラーを取り入れたGOOD GIRLと、90sファッションをベースにGOLDラメやシアー素材を加えてストリート感があり
且つモードなBAD GIRL。
エッジィでセクシーに、そして可愛く、、、1人の女の子に潜む相反する2つのスタイルを提案します。

PREVIEW














FIG&VIPER
PREVIEW


Love this. Need This.



PREVIEW





New Pick-Up!










My Pick!

These are amazing! Such a throwback.
Don't forget to shop the items that have been brought back!


Also! 

Don't forget the outlet!


Psst!

No, FIG doesn't ship internationally but you can always use a shopping service!

-

UPDATE

That model is Cailin Russo. Was in Justin Bieber's 'All That Matter's MV and models for other brands like American Apparel and OP.

She is my new bae and I'm obsessed. She's sexy as fuck. 

And...

I want her.

keke

(。♥‿♥。)












No comments:

Post a Comment

(ノ・ェ・)ノ