June 19, 2014

♥Intro.♥


              ♥♥1st Blog Post.♥♥
My blog may not look like the best beauty blog out there right now because...It's not. I'm just starting out. Brand new to the game. With not a lot of equipment and contacts. But, I hope you lovely ladies will bare with me through my journey. I don't expect to be an overnight success but my main goal is to help out as many people as I can and to me, that's all that truly matters.

But before we get to any actual beauty posts, I figured I should make an introductory post about me, my life, and my interests.
My full name is Dakota Cree Cooper-Scott. Cree being my middle name. I prefer to be called Kota which is what my friends call me. I look to you guys as friends so...feel free! I'm 17 years old and I live in a small city in Ohio called Toledo. It may be cheap but never go here. It's so...sad, depressing and full of the same closed-minded people. There is one thing I like though, the diversity. I feel diversity is needed in any community and I just love to see all the different colours of people. Not many Asians though, they're hiding keke. 

I started getting into hair, makeup etc. since...I can remember really. It's always been a passion of mine. That's why I'll be enrolling into college for it Cosmetology next year. That's also around the time I will be moving ALL the way to Spokane, Washington. So, if any of you are near there, hit me up! 

I don't really like to stick to one style but I do have a style that I'm still working on and is mostly me. Gyaru.* I know there are tons of sub styles and I guess I would fit more into the Onii style the most. The more mature gyaru. Gyaru all grown up! Happie Nuts gyaru...Sayoko Ozaki inspired gyaru...It takes a lot to achieve this style, and I'm working on it, of course with tweaking it to fit my own personal style. But, I'm also a huge fan of vintage/retro styles. Circa 20's-60's. 50's is my favourite to do though. I seriously have Betty Bangs as we speak. But of course there are others I like to do, Eoljjang,** KHip-Hop etc.
Sayoko Ozaki.
As you can tell already, I'm a HUGE fan of Asian things. I got into it when I was about 8. My cousins were from Okinawa and they would always bring me back things and I got into J-Pop. It started out with MiniMoni. I bought a few of their music DVD's and they taught me numbers, basic Japanese phrases etc. Then I started getting into other J-Pop artists. REAL ones. Not all the vocaloid, Kyary stuff. Yeah, those are ok but it's not real to me. My number 1 Idol is Ayumi Hamasaki.*** Have posters, been there with her for a LONG time and she's just great. Other I like are Namie Amuro,*** BENI,*** Koda Kumi etc. 
Ayumi Hamasaki.
I'm still a fan of J-Pop but, I had gotten into K-Pop a few years ago. It all started with G-Dragon and let's just say...there's no turning back and I'm ok with that.
     Top 3 Boy Groups.
  • SHINee
  • GOT7
  • B.A.P
SHINee.
   Top 3 Girl Groups.

  • 2NE1
  • Secret
  • Wa$$up

2NE1.

   Ultimate Female Bias.
  • Lee Hyori
Lee Hyori.

Ultimate Male Bias.
  • Henry Lau.
Henry.
                             Seriously, that's only to name a few. 

         There a few things to expect from my blog as far as posts go. 
  • Makeup Tutorials.
  • Nail Tutorials.
  • Hair Tutorials.
  • Product Reviews.
  • OOTD'S.
  • Idol Of The Week.
  • Other Blog Recommendations.
  • AND WHO KNOWS WHAT ELSE.
Thank You So Much for taking the time to read all of this. Feel free to comment below and even email me at : kota143486@gmail.com

Oh No! I forgot to add a few things! Here are some pictures.
Me And My BESTEST Friend Angel.
My Little Sister, Madison.
My Teacup Yorkie Montana.
♥Thanks For Reading, Be Dazzling!♥
NOTE:*Gyaru stands for/means Gal. It is a style based in Japan and has way too many sub-styles to describe. Maybe I'll do a future post! **More commonly spelled Ulzzang. Means, best face. It is a style based in South Korea. It focuses on the face and having perfect glowing skin and a very youthful look. ***Ayumi Hamasaki, Namie Amuro and BENI are widely known faces of Gyaru. Tsubasa Masukawa is the biggest known Gyaru. Namie, is said to have started the Kogal and Gyaru trend. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

(ノ・ェ・)ノ