August 7, 2015

Selling Items!

Hey guys!

So, recently I've been trying to think of ways to make some extra money to help my mom out.

So!

In the midst of cleaning my room for a whole 2 years, 
ヾ| ̄ー ̄|ノ )
I've noticed so many things that I just don't need and want or even use that are collecting dust.

Literally.

So! I've been working on developing my own shitty, tacky ass Store on STORENVY!

I have a few products set up already and just need a little picture taking.

I'll be selling things from clothes to CD's and even makeup!

Once it's up and running I will be making a post on HERE and not my official website.

Oh!

The name of it is 'Kota's Garbage' because...

...if you think about it...

...it kinda is.

At least I'm honest.

But! It's good garbage guys! I promise. 

Also!

Whenever I post a product on STORENVY, I will also post the link here with a brief description and image if any of you are interested.

I won't be posting about the store of my SSN accounts as well.

Exclusive to my blog, only.

Once it opens, I'll put a link up too.

So!

As of right now, 'Kota's Garbage' is official CLOSED.


No comments:

Post a Comment

(ノ・ェ・)ノ