February 20, 2015

3CE Product Reviews + UPDATE!

Hey Guys~!

Sorry for my absence. I've been really busy and somewhat focused on my music. But, recently I've been obsessed with Stylenanda's luxury cosmetic brand 3 Concept Eyes. So, I've gotten a few things, nothing too fabulous and I have a few more things on the way. Instead of splurging on new things, I like to only buy a few things at a time to truly try out the brand and then it's ON. ヽ(`д´;)/ keke.

So! The 1st product I will be reviewing is the most best lip balm in the fricken world! Screw Maybelline's Baby Lips. I've been an avid user of Dr.Rescue but after a few tubes, he hasn't saved poop. There's 4 different balms to choose from. They also have another style of tube but it's still the same lip balms. 

I got the Peony lip balm. It's made with real, actual peony flowers and the smell and essence...I can't even put into words. Seriously, just get yourself a tube.

Here's what the box looks like. Front :


And the back.


And now the actual tube.



And now it's time to apply! Here are my crusty lips before.


You can see where they bleed from me picking at them >.<

I know it's kinda hard to see but here are my lips after!


Although, no tint, seriously, this is an amazing product and I got it for only $2.15!

-

Alright, the next product I will be reviewing is 3CE's eyelash curler! And I can honestly say that I'm a little disappointed in this item. The metal is of a lower quality which makes the curler pretty flimpy but it does it's job and that's really all that matters.

Here's what the box looks like. Front :


Side :


Back :


Here's the actual object.



So, I curled my eyelashes first before applying mascara and here's my eye looking all scared. 

Ignore my bushy eyebrows. I'm tryna grow them out.
Next, I applied some mascara and then I began to curl my eyelashes with the curler. Looks like I'm being attacked.



A slight pinch at the base of the eyelashes will give them a slight bend and is really all you need. Curling the eyelash throughout is a waste of time. It's only doing the same job but with more time and is gonna make your curler all clumpy and dirty with mascara gook. Although, this specific curler, the beds can be replaced.

And, here's what my eyelashes look like after!



If I didn't get this curler for $2.15, instead of $15 on Stylenanda, I'd be very upset. 

-

The last product I'm going to review is 3CE's lipstick. Now, I don't know what line this is from but I believe it's just a basic lipstick. It's #06 and I got it for $1.15. 

Here's what the box looks like.


Here's the tube.


Here's my lips before.


And now after!




It's not very pigmented and this is such a light colour it's pretty hard to see. It's extremely moisturizing and it's got a pretty metallic look to it. I really like it, I'd like to try other colours!

-

UPDATE!

So, recently I got in touch with a girl who was selling an authentic BAPE jacket, by A Bathing Ape on Storenvy and...including shipping it was about $19. The style is a few years old and since she wore it to death, I guess, naturally, the price would go down. And when I got it, I checked it out and it really was legit. I believe it's from the Ladies' line because of the rhinestones. Since it was worn, I'm not sure about how it was brand new so I can't say too much on the quality but...I don't think it's worth the price. I didn't take many pictures because I haven't been in the picture taking mood lately so here's a few pictures.




It is really warm though, I can give it that. 

But! If you noticed, I did shave my head. And I mean, my whole head and I've been working it. So here are a few pictures. Although, I don't think they really help, heh!




I think I look really cuute for a baldie! And honestly. I think every girl should shave a bit of her head at least once in her life. It's different and really, the feeling is great! I know it sounds weird but, it is a free feeling! But, still be pretty with it. 

And random...I painted my nails a pretty sparkly colour~


DISCLAIMER: I DO EDIT pictures to some extent. Only to further quality to show products better, or to lighten, soften and filter for dramatic effect on SOME pictures. No Photoshop etc. is being used or body configuring. Thank You.

image


















No comments:

Post a Comment

(ノ・ェ・)ノ