November 22, 2014

I'm Back! + 1st Etude House Haul! ♥


image

As you all know I've been gone for quite some time. I have been extremely busy with work, school, family and just life in general. And it's seriously been bothering me that I haven't been posting as much as I used to. Trust me, even my fanfictions have been taking a beat down. 

But! I have somewhat revamped my blog and I tried to keep it as minimal and simple as possible. I will be changing a few more things of course as the days go along. I also want to ensure better posting quality and soon picture quality, I'm saving up for a new camera!

Anywho! I thought a good 'welcome back' kind of post would be a little haul of THE best and most popular Korean cosmetic line 'Etude House!' Many Idols like Dara, Krystal, Sulli and even my favourite K-Pop group SHINee are representatives of this charming brand. The packaging is super enticing and I've always wanted my hand on their products and well...I finally got the chance to do so!

Now, I didn't make a major purchase or buy really glamourous things because I really only wanted to try the products before I invest my money into it further.

It took about 2-2 1/2 weeks for it to get here and I almost gave up and thought it would never come. Right when the tracking number wasn't working and unavailable, the package came in the mail! 

It was a small, compact cardboard box with pink writing and I don't know, it just made me feel special!

Here are a few details-



And of course with any package, there's gonna be some damage. But luckily, there wasn't too much! It truly didn't matter because everything was wrapped in bubble wrap!

And now the big reveal! 


I don't think it's that much...right? 

Right...?

hmm...

How about a closer look, shall we?


Oh Happy Day Hand Bouguet in 'Collagen.'

(s/n) Lately I've been obsessed with everything collagen because I don't wanna look old even down to my hands! As small as this product is, a little goes a long way and it has a light, clean smell.


Colour Pop Tint Mini in 'AD03.'

(s/n) When they say 'mini,' they mean MINI. Ok? Like, I forgot all about and almost threw this little generic looking sucker away. It's not very pigmented but it does have a nice natural colour and has the perfect amount of shine just...the colour is not powerful and I'm not sure if I'll be ordering this again or not. Oo。。( ̄¬ ̄*)


Play Nail in '#42.'


Green Tea Nose Pack.


Collagen Eye Patch.


Moonlight In Spoon in 'Firm & Moist Royal Jelly.'


Moonlight In Spoon in 'Nourishing & Moist Shea Butter.'


Sunshine In Spoon in 'Yogurt Sugar Apple.'


I Need You Mask in 'Skin Firming Collagen.'


I Need You Mask in 'Royal Jelly Smooth Hydration.'


I Need You Mask in 'Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing.'

Terrible pictures I know...I have a shaky hand alright! 

To sum up this cuute little package, I will be doing a few product reviews from this order soon so keep a look out, ok?

And don't forget, Be Dazzling~! ♥



DISCLAIMER: I DO EDIT pictures to some extent. Only to further quality to show products better, or to lighten, soften and filter for dramatic effect on SOME pictures. No Photoshop etc. is being used or body configuring. Thank You.




No comments:

Post a Comment

(ノ・ェ・)ノ